Helping clients realize their philanthropic goals and ideas provides an opportunity for professional advisors to do what they do best: identify creative solutions that help their clients solve problems and achieve specific objectives.
By partnering with the Victoria Foundation, you may be able to help your clients reduce their taxes, increase their current income, increase their heirs' inheritance, create a legacy for the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
Giving back to the community through the Victoria Foundation is easy. Your clients can choose from a variety of giving options to best suit their philanthropic and financial goals. We will take care of the paperwork, give counsel on strategic giving and connect them with charitable organizations making a difference in our community.
Benefits of working with a community foundation to help your clients:
- We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships – we’re here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients.
- We are experts on charitable giving. Whether it’s setting up a less costly alternative to a private foundation or putting together a complicated estate plan, we can tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
- We offer expert knowledge about our community, so we can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish a Donor-Advised Fund with us, you and they can stay involved for generations.
- We help your clients donate a variety of assets, including cash, appreciated publicly traded securities, and real estate. These can be assets they give now or later as part of their estate plans.
Our expert staff are here to help. Contact Sara Neely, Director of Philanthropic Services at email@example.com or 250.381.5532 .